domingo, 12 de diciembre de 2010

I missed my class yesterday

Please find attached part of the message I just sent to my students of Marketing Fundamentals, attending different Masters related with Environmental fields, confident to share the general learnings.

Hi guys,
first of all let me apologize  for not showing up on our class of yesterday morning, in my agenda due at 4 pm: it was my fault, due to a bad sincronization of my iphone with my computers in the cloud.

I am very sorry for having caused you problems and changed your class schedule: it is the first time in 10 years I miss a class (or a conference, or a meeting or a plane) thus it is the kind of fault to learn about.
I already installed a new process in my agenda in order not to fail again and please learn with me about this experience.

The first thing to do when you fail is to apologize, assuming your fault, unconditionally.

The second thing to do is to avoid it will be repeated in the future.
..................

Please remember that today, perfection can be easily copied and reproduced: if you want to be different, you need to perform art, defining art as "anything which changes you forever".

When I saw "El guernika" painting, by Picasso, I really understood what a war can be; when I saw "The scream" painting, by Munch, I understood fear, etc.

When you will be working you will have to think like the CEO and be an artist, a linchpin, being remarkable and unique: anybody can follow a manual or a map: you have to create the map.

See you on monday,

Love,
Antonio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario